This is the Club Members Photo Sharing Area.
This page is for YOU the members to show off some of your photos to the members of the club.
Some Rules For Submitting Your Photos:
1. All you need to do is send your pictures attached to an e-Mail to the Webmaster
2. Do to space and bandwidth we are going to set a limit of six pictures per member per month.
3. I also need either a text file attached with the description of each picture submitted in the email.
Our first set of photos sent in by Maggie Smith our Newsletter Editor:
1. This is a whale skull about two blocks from where my sons live taken with my cell phone,
in Girdwood Alaska, Sep. 2014.
2. The 1964 Alaskan earthquake flooded this area, the ocean's salt content killed the trees,
but the salt also preserved the trees.
3. This tells about the dead trees.
4. Here you see tidal marsh where a flourishing forest once stood.
5. This is a close up of one of these spruce trunks as witnesses to the tectonic event.
- Click the Thumbnails to see the pictures Full size.